Sunday, March 23, 2014

Crossroads Trading Co.


My Crossroads Trading Co Experience 

The weekend before this last weekend I wanted to check out some used clothing stores, and so far we had only seen one other one in the area other then Goodwill. Once we looked up used clothes on Google, that was a different story altogether. As there were many options in the area to try out, one particular store stood out to me, and we thought we would go check the place out before it closed (since it was close to evening time)

The place was Crossroads Trading Co. and it was beautiful! 
Similar to Plato's Closet, but better, they take in lightly worn, name brand clothing, and sell it at ridiculously low prices.
The place location-wise, isn't bad, the two I've been to are in nice affluent areas. The inside does remind me a little more of goodwill and less like plato's, Considering the concrete floor and plain walls, with clothes lining it. I did think it was nice that they had good dressing rooms, not like how goodwill usually only has 2.

If you don't mind second hand clothing, and are looking for nice stuff I would definitely suggest this place. My hauls would have been way bigger if I was a normal size, considering all the racks and racks of cool clothes. They have so many cool stuff for great prices. I can't even fully express how awesome this place is!
If you are in the Southern Cali area, and are plus size, they don't have a great variety, but they do have a rack of plus clothes (although small), the Costa Mesa location has a bit more then the Irvine one.

This is my hauls from visiting Crossroads Trading Co in Costa Mesa
and Irvine.

Now can you understand why this is the coolest place! and we have 2 locations near us.
pretty stoked!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment