Friday, August 3, 2012

Belated July Monthly Media Highlight

Ok so I missed writing up July's monthly media highlight, shame on me, I'm not going to write a full Monthly media highlight now, but I will still post the Movie I chose.

and that would be....
Goon.
A very unexpectedly great movie! Albeit very foul-mouthed :p but Seann William Scott does a great job, I love him in all things I've seen him in so far, but this was just perfect. I'm not super big on sport movies, so you would think I wouldn't like it or be interested in seeing it, But I tried it because of the main actor, and hey! ...ended up loving it. It's not just about hockey, its a pretty great story (its based on a true story) and laughed my ass of through the whole thing.
I apologize for not going in depth with the characters and plot, like i said earlier im not doing a full write up.

If you can sit through foul language, and find some crude humor funny, then check it out!


and BTW i saw Total Recall Today, since its august i cant put that movie up for MMH until the end of  this month, but im will tell you....GO SEE IT!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much :) to tell you the truth i like your's also, and am also following you back. I like the way you have your hair for the secret garden look. Very Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and for following,it means alot,so of course I had to come and check out your blog too.
    I love a good laugh,and this looks and sounds brilliant,I wonder when it will be out over in the UK.

    Following your fab blog and I hope you had a wonderful weekend x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think its only been out for a couple months here, and im not sure if you have it over there, but its on netflix.
      and NP :) and thank you for the follow back, i really appreciate it!

      Delete