Monday, August 13, 2012

Hubby's 23rd


My husband's birthday was Saturday, and since we didn't have the money do plan anything or really go anywhere mom helped out, and we were able to head down to a small local water fun park nearby.
Sure it was mostly families with kids, but hey it was water! Small lazy river, wave pool, and surprisingly had 7 water slides.
First slide of the day I went down... went horrible, since it was the shortest line, we choose that one, but it was the highest and longest one (which is probably the reason it had a short line)... I hadn't been on a water slide in years, and it went horribly wrong, lol. I was so nervous I shoved myself in the tube so quick that I hit my head and after that... well... I couldn't lift my head out of the water, I hyper-ventilated, so I was freaked out, and I couldn't breath, chest was tight, and I was dizzy... it was not so fun, lol. After a turn in the lazy river and spin in the wave pool I was ready for more though.
The rest of the day went well, wish I could have done more slides with Michael, because I know he would have done it a ton more times, I just couldn't handle the stairs.
I was also able to buy my husband a little chocolate cake with the little money I had, lol mom bought a box of candles so since he turned 23 i stuck 23 candles on top of the tiny cake, lol, made quite a flame :)

One of my biggest love languages is gift giving, and I do wish I could have gotten him something nice for his birthday, but considering what we thought we would end up doing (sitting around at home like most days) this was much better, and I'm thankful I got to get in my bathing suit at least once this summer... even though I do still hope to get to the ocean this year *crosses fingers*.

Happy Birthday to my Lovely Husband Michael Robbe :)


5 comments:

  1. That cake is so cute and happy birthday to your hubby :) It's a little crazy to think that we are the same age and you're already married :O Guess it definitely shows that everyone grows at different rates.

    anni-dot-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol thanks :) and yea it is pretty crazy, never thought i would get married a month after my 18th.

      Delete
  2. your outfit looks amazing. your blog is very good and interesting. maybe follow? im glad if you visit my blog, too :))

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol thank you :) following is up to you, ill be sure to check out your blog!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete