Wednesday, August 8, 2012

One August Afternoon

So last week my mother took me and my husband out to see Total Recall (not going to do a review to later this month for MMH) as payment for our bunny Willow, a friend of my mothers is taking him off our hands because in our current living and financial situation we cant take care of him.
He isn't gone yet, she hasn't come by yet to pick him up, but most likely within the next couple days.

Anyways we got to get out to see a movie and before hand I was able to stop by the towns tourist ice cream and fudge shop and grab a couple chocolate covered marshmallows with sprinkles, which is like the perfect movie snack, way better then grabbing a box of candy from the theater.

It was a nice time out, although I need to start back up on my diet again because I only have one pair of capri's/shorts and there a bit tight, a need a nice new pair thats actually my size. 
Friday I started a gluten-free diet going for the next 3 weeks, after that it will turn into a low carb/gluten diet instead of none, hopefully on weekends I'll be able to splurge on some wheat or something even with my celiacs disease, because I don't want to completely cut it out of my life.
but I do need to start eating healthier again.
Also I finally spent the birthday money I had gotten from family, and I got a couple new purses coming and jewelry, you can get a lot with a little on ebay :)
I'll be posting pictures once I get everything.


Here is my outfit from my outing out last week, if you like it check it out on LOOKBOOK.nu and Hype 

OH! and one last thing, please let me know what you think about how I put of the photos, should I continue to make collages and post them or put each photo up one after another?





No comments:

Post a Comment