Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Pictures.Mall.Family.Party.Orange County= Full Fun Day!


So Saturday I got to head out to Orange county for my cousin's graduation party, but before we went we took some pics and then stopped at the mall to go shopping. I don't get to go to the mall that often so we thought it would make sense to hit two birds with one stone (which btw idk why anyone would hit birds with stones... unless they were crows... because there just evil :p )
but I especially wanted to get to the mall because when we went out for my birthday the time that was supposed to be spent on shopping was spent on meeting a new friend, and I had some money from my birthday that I wanted to spend on something special for myself.
Which I did :D I ended up getting a dress and a necklace, I will post them sometime soon, or maybe add on to this post once I take pics of them.

The party was fun, I really hope I didn't talk too much, but other then that I had a great time, met new people, made new friends, hung with family, didn't get home until 12:15, aaaaannnnddddd left my purse camera at there house :\ so I'm missing some nice pics of me and my cousins right now, so I hope I can get them back soon. but other then that I had great time... one other thing though is I didn't eat anything all day other than a cheesestick, 3 mini red velvet cupcakes and 2 mini lemon bundt things :p lol oh and I did have some fruit, but yea I don't eat well when I'm nervous :p never have, and that was a big bad example of that... shame on me.
but at least I'm ok... i survived!!! lol :p
Overall I think everyone had a good time, and my cousin who graduated seemed to have had really enjoyed herself, I hadnt seen her so happy and outgoing in a long time. so I think it was a good day for everyone.

13 comments:

  1. what a pretty look! this dress suits u so well! ) and i like your hairdo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, that means a lot to me, all your comments do :) so thanks!
      btw i started following you, you have a very nice blog.

      Delete
  2. Aw, such a lovely dress!! And sounds like you enjoyed a super fun day! Yup, shopping is pretty much my favourite thing! ;) And congrats to your cousin too. xo veronika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yea i agree, shopping can be the best, i miss shopping with friends so much! but thank you :) its very kind of you to say that and i did have a good time!

      ~Sammey

      Delete
  3. love the color of your dress! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing dress!Following you! Stop by sometimes :)
    http://dare2wear.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! im following back, nice blog, i like the header :)

      Delete
  5. Oh wow! You are soooo beautiful, pretty lady!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. you have an awesome blog :-) i follow!
    keep the good work ! It would be gorgeous if you'd check out my blog too:


    my blog - pocketful of dreams

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea ill definitely check it out and follow! and thank you! that means a lot since i havent done anything special with the blog yet...no special artwork or anything cool everyone seems to have...so thank you :)

      Delete
  7. Im already following you, you can follow if you want to, thats upto you.

    ReplyDelete