Sunday, July 8, 2012

4th of July Out With my Hubby

So, 4th of July... quite a big day of celebrating. Now I'm not going to get into politics, but i gotta say, while i was watching the fire works, i thought to myself..."someday, most likely in my lifetime we will all be thinking to ourselves how were celebrating a day that isn't true to its meaning anymore" but enough with dreary view of the future I have :p
The day was wonderful, I tried to overcome the fact that I haven't lost weight, but we had a wonderful picnic, saw a wonderful movie, and since we had finally gotten the car fixed the day before (after 7 months of waiting) we were able to spend the day in Big Bear by ourselves. Which was sooo nice, everything in our own time, where ever we want to go when we want to go, it was great.

Got a few good pics of my new hair and I got a few good ones with my hubby so thats nice :)
the fireworks were ok the finale was awesome.
We got there around 2:45, set up, and had our picnic, since we didn't want to sit around all day we decided to head into town and see a movie, we ended up seeing the new Spiderman movie, and let me clear the air for a minute I am a HUGE Marvel fan, X-men comics are my fave, but I love the movies too, the only ones I've never liked is SpiderMan, the plot is good, but I hated who they cast in the first 3 movies. To me Toby McGuire is soooo unattractive, its like he is constantly making the "jizzed in my pants" face and he talks like a child. Oh and Kirsten Dunst has NO character, the most interesting people ended up being the bad guys, and James franco.
But I gotta say, the new one was def a good one, the characters were interesting, and captivating, and Andrew Garfield did a great job of being geeky yet not too geeky :)
it was a good story, although it might not be my movie of the month, but I guess y'all will have to wait to see what that ends up being :p

Anyways check out pics from that day and I hope everyone had a happy 4th of july!!!

Comments below:

New Fave pic of us :)

Michael thought it would make a nice pic with him eating in the background :) nice idea honey, had to cut out his eyes though because he kinda made a face that made him look like he was going to have a nerd-gasm :p 


Our picnic, as you can see we have quite a few goodies :D 

                 
Mom made us subs to take, woot!

If your wondering what these our, Check out the blog post right before this one :)


just chillin, sitting on the ground for a couple hours screwed over my hips/back, good thing we brought pillows :)

Love these things, get them almost every time I go to Big Bear.

 Our picnic stuff!

3 comments:

  1. Yea that sounds great, and thank you :) i havent had many people following me yet and im wondering if they can, so let me know if you have trouble following me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely photos!!! u look so cute together!! :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol Thank you :) i Think were pretty cute together also, but maybe im obligated to think that :p

      Delete