Friday, July 13, 2012

Birthday 2012

So my birthday was Wednesday, my 19th birthday, not a super big deal like 18, 20 or 21...but hey its a birthday.
three things I prayed for and they came true, looking good (which helps me feel good of course) which it isn't often so I think I can say, I felt I looked great!
2, we were able to go down the mountain out to lunch, which we ate and Red Robin and I got a free meal :) which of course I had my favorite - bacon cheeseburger with BBQ sauce and onion fries on it. It was good, and to the mall, which as it happens I finally met a friend! Didn't end up getting anything even though I spent hours in the two story forever 21 trying things on, and talking to her, so when we were done I was too stressed to make a decision and so we just left :p
and 3, Michael was able to get me a cake :) with my two favorite flavors, Red Velvet and Pink champagne, covered with marshmallow fondant. Which to tell u the truth, will most likely last us a few months.
There were a few downside, like the fact that Michael hallucinated getting me a present and hiding it somewhere where he forgot, so for an hour we searched the house, then it turns out after checking our transactions he didn't end up getting me a birthday present at all :p
and then idk if we got food poisoning or what but both me and Michael were sick all night, which i was exhausted after dinner, and i wanted to go to bed which was at 9:30...but then i got really sick and Michael didn't feel well either, but i thought I was going to throw up for hours so we didn't get to sleep till 1 or so :( but hey we had some fun laughing at failblog for awhile while trying not to move because I might throw up :p
It was nice getting out for the day, I have to admit, I idealize my birthday, my birthdays were some of the best memories I have, Birthdays mean a lot to me, and I know a lot of people see it as selfish, but it was kinda depressing not having a single present to open up on one's birthday, and my own husband not getting me anything... :\ also not having friends to spend it with sucked too.
but thats why since its my 19th, and not important as much, i'm trying to let it go.
all in all, it wasn't too bad, I got to get out, I looked good, I felt good, I made a new friend, and I got an amazing cake that will last me quite awhile.
so that was my 19th birthday for ya.



6 comments:

  1. Hi!

    Thanks for checking out my blog and following! I'm following you back! and Happy belated birthday! =)

    Melanee
    xo
    http://melaneeshale.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea np, thanks for following me back! and Thanks for the belated birthday wishes! :)

      Sammey

      Delete
  2. Late Happy B-day!! Be happy!!

    Your b-day outfit was gourgeous!! u r so pretty!! )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I Thought it was pretty nice too, its nice to feel sexy every once and awhile, really boosted my self esteem.

      So thank you for the lovely compliment, really made my evening!

      Delete
  3. great outfit. you look so cute

    and happy belated birthday the cake is amazing!

    BOHONOTES

    ReplyDelete