Monday, December 3, 2012

This May be the Start of Something New

DECEMBER!!!
One of the worst months for change, especially when it involves finances. But if this all works out for the best, then I guess it will be a great christmas present for both me and my husband.

So it looks like me and my husband will be spending christmas in our own place :)
We may not be able to afford anything else but I guess that's ok. It's been a long road to this point and it's been long awaited, and the rest of our extra money is going towards our trip in June so other than the presents I've already gotten my husband christmas looks to be covered.
BUT it's not set in stone yet, were putting down the money today to save the apartment, but Michael still needs to work over 40 hours this week so we can get the apartment. It's a little scary because we're only able to save the apartment for a week, we can afford it until the next paycheck, and that doesn't come through till the 12th (that's why he needs to work so many hours this week) and on top of that the 12th is our move-in date, so we won't find out if we will have enough until a day or two before we plan to move-in :\ 
Sounds tight, I know, we're praying over everything and hoping for the best, but it should only be this tight this month because almost all our other monthly bills and stuff come through within the first 2 weeks of the month, so since this is crammed in there, and there's an extra 300 for a down payment so it's taking a little more outta us since it's the first month and all.

but like I said, we are working it all out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment