Thursday, November 29, 2012

Monster High

So the husband and I decided to be big kids last week and went to Toys R-Us for the first time in years.
We gave each other a budget of $20 to pick out whatever we wanted then give it to the other to wrap and give it right back to us for christmas, may sound silly but it was fun :)
It's so interesting to see what toys stuck around as popular since I was a kid and all the new ones that have been added... but my golly did I find the coolest thing.
Monster High Dolls, there dolls that are the children of the famous monsters, Dracula, the mummy, werewolves, frankenstien, they even have a steampunk girl :D 
With all the hype over Vampire Diaries, Twilight, Teen Wolf, etc, it makes perfect sense, I just thought they were so cool, especially since they made them characteristic, and beautiful, not gross, or weird at all. The gargoyles daughter has speckled skin and wings, the sea monsters daughter has webbed hands and feet and some fins, some of them have fangs, and so on.

With my little budget I ended up getting one, I couldn't resist, and no I'm not going to be saving up for dolls all the time, but I do want Rebecca Steam (the steam punk doll) and maybe the gargoyle girl, I forgot her name but they're so fantastic :p


No comments:

Post a Comment