Monday, November 26, 2012

A Chance Encounter and the Intertwining Connections Thereafter

God always had a plan for us, sometimes he leads us on paths and we just go with it not knowing that something that started small, could ever lead to something big, meaningful and life changing.

Many many years ago after an enrichment day, everyone had left and my mothers car broke down, we would have been stuck there for hours, when Jennifer Hare pulled next to our vehicle (another homeschooled mother in enrichment days) and offered to take me home to play with her children (Elsa, Eliza, and Emma) until she could come pick me up. My mother took her up on her offer thinking that i was already friends with her daughters and i went off had had a fun day at the Hare's house. Even though my mother later realized she sent me off with strangers, that chance encounter started a close friendship with Elsa. Eventually when they moved i had a hard time with that, but a couple years later they came to visit, and brought there cousin Hannah with them, i had met Hannah briefly a joined birthday party for her and Elsa, but i didnt know her other then that, and that visit, in bringing Hannah with them, started the friendship between me and Hannah. we had a lot of differences, but god had a plan for our friendship that was unseen then.

After our friendship had blossomed, Hannah invited me to her birthday party where i met some of her friends(Jim, Ariel, and Ariel's siblings) , then seeing how we got along, invited me later to Becca's confirmation of her faith (if im not mistaken, it was awhile ago) there, my life was changed forever, because there is where i first met my husband Michael :) He became one of my best friends, and 2 and a half years later, we started dating. a little over a half a year later we were engaged, and a year and a half later we were married!
Its very interesting how god brings people into your life. Sometimes he takes them away, and its sad, but you should always remember that he has a plan, you just dont know what it is.

Thank you Elsa, for helping me find Hannah, and Thank you Hannah, for helping me find Michael.

2 comments:

  1. Everything happens for a reason:)! It truly is interesting how god brings people together! Such a great story:)! Just found your blog and am your newest follower on GFC #18! It would be great if you could check out my blog and follow back (if you'd like:)! Thanks:)!

    Rita @ www.CoastWithMe.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) i would love to check out your blog, and follow if i can!

      God Bless!

      Delete