Monday, November 19, 2012

Our Favorite Couples Bonding Hobby

These are a couple of the close up shots I took of our pumpkins.
Which I'm really glad we were able to get these photos, because at this time the bigger one is ca-put :p Actually making a little mess in our place, the little one is still intact, but its outside for now.

As far as our art projects go, Michael and I are working on something really special right now, but I can't talk about it until after christmas :( once christmas comes around I'll have plenty of pictures to share.
But there is a collage below of our past work, sure it's not art gallery worthy, but its a great couples bonding hobby we have :) once we get our own place were hoping to frame them. We have a few more that are a work in progress that need to be finished up.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

some of our past work ^

5 comments:

  1. so cool! would you like to follow each other? let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your lovely comment :) let me know when you follow me and i'll follow back straight away :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos! Visit my blog and follow if you like, I'll follow yours back, just let me know by writing a comment! :)

    http://fashion-framed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow such a cool artwork on pumpkins! :)

    xo - Sheila
    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete