Tuesday, December 11, 2012

New Beginnings

So everything's worked out, and we're officially moving out tomorrow.
It's been a long time coming for sure!
It's been pretty nerve wrecking this past week, especially since I've been working with my doctor on a lot of things. So I've been dealing with health stress on top of it.
But I think were doing good, tomorrow morning I have an appointment to get a birth control implant in my arm which hopefully won't screw me over like the Depo did, and my hormones will get back on track, but I'm a little nervous for that because I actually don't know how they're going to get it in my arm or if its going to hurt :\
Other then that, were going to be loading stuff up on the truck and in the mini cooper, and moving stuff all day. Sadly the apartment doesn't come with a fridge so were going to have to go fridge shopping as soon as we can.
The apartment complex has wifi for everyone, but one of the managers told us that it may not reach our apartment, so that is one reason I wanted to update everyone now, incase we don't have internet in our apartment, I'll have to find a good spot outside to do some stuff or head to Starbucks or something.
we will see I'm not going to worry about it much right now.

But hey, this is major exciting stuff. First time my husband and I will finally have our own place, finally living within a mile of a ton of place to shop, get food, have fun, etc.
 it's kinda crazy to think that other than the two months I stayed with my dad before I came out here this is going to be the longest I've ever been away from my mother, I see her everyday...and now I'm going to be living an hour away, I mean I'm glad its happening, its about time, but my mother has been the biggest support throughout my life other than my husband. 
it's just going to be a weird and pretty big change is all.

But I think were ready, like I said I'm definitely excited to be close to a mall, some of our favorite restaurants, and a Starbucks, woot woot! Sad that we won't be near snow for christmas, but at least we can go visit snow when I visit my mom. Oh, another perk is we're an hour closer to the beach so hopefully we will finally make it down there :)

Anyways its late, I gotta get to bed. Long day tomorrow. Pray all goes well, that we have a smooth move and nothing is lost.
and I'll be back on when I can.

P.S. I wanted to add this photo somehow and I forgot to last week so here it is. This is the day we found the apartment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment