Friday, June 1, 2012

My Monthly Media Highlight - May

Time for my first monthly media highlight.
This one is for May, I know it's a little late but I've been a bit out of the blogging mood.
But here it goes...
Songs of the month -
Somebody that I used to know - By - Gotye
Lights (Bassnectar Remix) - By - Ellie Goulding
Glad you came - By - The Wanted.

Artist of the Month -
Adele.
She is one truly amazing woman, so incredibly talented and full of soul. I'm sure many agree with me that she is very deserving of all the awards she has gotten thus far. I almost never get tired of listening to her work, but then again with all the buzz she gets, I'm sure thats not new news.

and then we come to the movies, seen a few this month and gotta say nothing compares to -
The Avengers.
Great movie, action packed, good plot and story line, and not too shabby on the acting. If anything is lacking, something else should make up for it. I left pretty satisfied with the overpriced ticket I had paid for. Yea ok its not some deep drama that deserves awards for having great acting but a boring plot line. Its an action movie, but its a Marvel movie...and I love marvel. I am a pretty big marvel comic fan, and so far the only marvel movie that I've seen that really disappointed me was spider man, because the casting was crappy and unbelievable and they kinda made you like the villains more :p
Anyways like I was saying, its an action movie, don't go watch it and come out complaining that the plot was weak and undeveloped because....its an action movie! 
If you don't like action movies don't watch it, if you do then rate it by action movie standards, and just enjoy the ride :)

1 comment: