Friday, June 29, 2012

The Recent Difficulties, and June Monthly Media Highlight.

Its been a very hard couple of weeks, some shit went down that I'm not going to talk about because its personal, but it hit very very hard, then my husband lost his job, now we have literally no money.
my birthday is coming up and all I can ask for is a hair cut. Things have just been down the tubes lately.
but hopefully with God's guidance and help he will show us the path because I can deff see him working in our life, we have been asking for a change... while this may not be how I wanted it to go, it's deff a change.
I just hope we can make it through things ok, it's scary... I do know God has a plan for us and I'm trying hard to trust in that, it's just still scary... and I'm trying very hard to deal with the disappointment of knowing we're not going to do anything this summer, its a big summer, my birthday is July 11th, Michael's is August 11th, our 1 year anniversary is August 25th, and then you have the 4th of July and every warm day to remind you, you can't go swimming or to a water park :\ 
I'm hoping though that we will finally get a paycheck from Michael's old boss that we have been waiting on for months soon and we can put that towards our anniversary, so at least we can go somewhere.
I was just so hoping to get Michael an iPhone for his birthday, birthdays mean a lot to me, and I wanted to be able to get him something.
and ya know I would be ok with my birthday sucking if I at least had some friends to spend it with.... but whatever happens, happens... you can only do so much. I'm just praying I can deal with it all just fine. Its just hard being cooped up every day.

But on a lighter note, me and my mom are trying out this new thing to lose weight, Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar, taking an 1/8th cup twice a day. Its a bitch, I hate it... but it has tons of testimonies to not only help weight loss, but to help stabilize blood sugars, help infections, help skin problems, some organ failure problems and many other things, so we thought we would give it a try, I pray it works.

I'm going to do a little of my monthly media highlight.
First I would like to mention Linkin Park's new cd, and talk about that a bit.
now when it comes to Linkin Park, they're like... my love, they have been my favorite for 5 or 6 years now, and I love everything they do, even when they started trying new things out. The new CD is good, but for me its a little generic, they have some splashes of old stuff in there and splashes of new, but nothing outstanding other then their new song BURN IT DOWN.
Which is a very good song, but the rest doesn't emanate them like there other stuff, the way i feel is if your song is playing on the radio and people can't automatically point it out to be you, then you have gone too astray from the path.
Nonetheless its still a good CD, enjoyable.
I'm sure I just need to listen to the CD more, but 3 times through and not much REALLY stands out. I just wanna see them making steps forward and not back, I fear that might happen and they could lose themselves and their fan base, because Minutes to Midnight was a stretch for them when it came out and I remember how upset a lot of people were, I loved the album, but from there, their stuff hasn't taken off like the rest.
Then again, its just my opinion.


Now... Movie time, I wanna take the chance to talk about Brave, the new Pixar film.
I went to go see it with my mother and it was fantastic, the animation was wonderful, and the plot was good, surprisingly no love interest, which you don't find that much, but still very adorable and great on the big screen. Mirda was beautifully done, her look, and voice and actions were gripping, and her father was the entertainment of the movie, deff brought laughs. and lets not forget her brothers... sooo adorable :) and her mother was the solid rock of the movie.
lol I do remember being in the theater and about 15 mins into the movie, thinking to myself... ya know...I don't even know what the movies is about, since most the main things they show in the trailer have like... already happened. lol kinda made me laugh, so the plot was a little unexpected, but i guess its good to go see a movie and not really know what its about until you watch it :p
overall it was a great movie, with it being Pixar I'm sure nobody expects less. I would say go see it in theaters!

Anyways its back to WoW for me :p  TaTa for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment