Friday, June 8, 2012

Perm

So for quite a while now I've wanted to get a perm. I love volume and I've always loved curly hair.
I've been warned by it seems every hair stylist not to do it, because its permanent, and I'll have to wait for it to grow out if I don't like it, blah blah blah.
Personally, I feel like people who are scared to cut there hair, or dye it, or get a perm because it might not look good, just don't know what they want or don't have the balls to actually live life. I mean really? Hair can be dyed back, hair grows, its not the end of the world, really if you wanna cut your hair, stop being afraid and do it. You only live once, and you never know how long thats going to be, so why live in fear of "it not working out" or "looking good" and just live and do it.
You are never going to know what its going to look like until you actually try it.
But back to perms specifically, I don't want a tight perm, I was going to try and get a loose perm.
Its been on my mind for many months, and now I'm really getting an itch.
Every so often I get an itch to do something wild, and it needs to be scratched, like when I cut all my hair off, got a pixie cut and loved it, or when I went back and forth between black and red hair for like a year before just doing both, black in the front and red in the back, or when after that I bleached the back of my hair, grew out my bangs, and over the course of...was it 2 years? I did different colors to my hair. I think its all in my style throughout history page if your curious to see what I mean.
So yes, the itch, its here and I need to scratch it, I like my bob, and I would have kept it, but like I said for a few months I've wanted a perm so I started growing it out, and now its to this kinda gross length, that I'm having a hard time styling or doing anything with :\ 
The only problem is finding a place that can and will do a perm, (I live on a mountain so there isn't much nearby) and having an estimate of what kinda money were looking at spending here.
I have no clue if this is a $50 process or $150 process.

I am looking to do something like this I think
Maybe a little tighter, but I think I really like this.

but we will see what I am to get and work with it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment