Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Spontaneous Movie Outing

Went out a week and a half ago with my mother and Michael to Big Bear to go see Snow White and the Huntsman (which I'll be doing a review on at the end of this month) 
After we went and got coffee and The Copper Q, had some of their amazing homemade marshmallows and talked for awhile. I wore my new Maxi dress and new peach lace cover up from Forever 21.
It was nice to get out, wonderful evening, the weather was just right, I wish we did more but after the moving we were all pretty satisfied with how the day went, especially since it was a spontaneous adventure we embarked on after my doctors visit, and Michael was supposed to still be at work, so really if Michael hadn't taken off to come to the doctors office with me at the last minute it never would have happened... what a grand day :)





No comments:

Post a Comment