Tuesday, May 15, 2012

An Amazing day in May

So last tuesday my husband's work place needed help, they had fired 2 workers 2 days in a row and my husband couldn't do it all by himself, and since i worked there last december I knew the store and how it worked so I offered to fill in for a day while they interview people. before hand we took the bus into town an hour early, and we hung out at a new local coffee house. Had an amazing panini, then decided to take some pics and have a few laughs.
I've been down for quite awhile because of my weight gain and since i don't get out much lately (if you wanna know why read my bio) I haven't had much reason to get dressed, which when you look in a mirror with PJ's on, no make-up while having weight problems everyday, don't really make you feel presentable EVER. So you can understand that this day I really needed, I may still not be able to fit in to all the clothes I want to perfectly, but I felt great and beautiful :)
the day as a whole was a blessing, I had a couple great future opportunities handed to me, that I really hope pan out (not going to spill about them yet incase they don't) talked to some great people while working, had a good time with my husband, helped out Michelle (the groomer) with her 2 week old baby kitten, and after we hit up McDonald's, and saw the avengers, didn't get home till 11 pm.
I gotta say, amazing day ended with an amazing movie = amazing day. 
Only down side was the fact that my feet hurt so much I had a hard time walking.
Hopefully we will get the car fixed soon so we will have more days like this day.











2 comments:

  1. Hey just came across your blog and think its ace :D
    Love the outfit <3!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! ill be sure to check out yours as well. I really appreciate your comment and follow :)

      Delete