Saturday, May 5, 2012

ASOS Find and Review

So as I browse through Pose, as I usually do, I've seen a lot of people wearing items from ASOS. I had never heard of it and decided to look it up and check it out since a lot of the things tagged looked nice.
I checked out the site and I liked it, yea they had a lot of pricey things, but I found some pretty adorable stuff. I wish I had the money to splurge on some of the stuff.
The site itself reminds me a little of American apparel/Urban outfitters and Forever 21, clean and simple. while also having some Urban, floral and lace patterns. Unlike a lot of stores, their sale items aren't just the crap they couldn't sell.
and while a lot of the items are a bit pricey, they do seem to be of good quality and make.
Also! There is a marketplace tab, where you can buy or sell used and/or vintage Clothing and accessories. A very unique and fresh section to see on a fashion sale site. I have seen it on a few other sites like ModCloth. But I like how this one works and flows better.
If you like vintage/used items, its at least worth checking out!

here are some of my finds from the regular site -




BTW yes they are finds for curvy women, I usually only look at things I might look good in, otherwise when you find something that only skinny women look good in and ya love it....kinda ruins your day :\
So yes there are clothes for all types of women, oh and don't forget shoes, purses and other accessories.

Here is a ink so you can check it out yourselves!
-
http://us.asos.com/?hrd=1

No comments:

Post a Comment