Wednesday, February 4, 2015

The Only Place Water can be Brewed


The Water Brewery.

Sounds new agey right? Maybe it sounds like mumbo jumbo?
lol, well I was intrigued. I had heard about it from a friend, and not even much about it, just that it existed, and I looked into it. I couldn't find much info on the internet other then Yelp. (even though they have a website, that I somehow couldn't find) And the reviews on yelp were quite outstanding. For customer service, who as I gathered, are very interested and educated in what they provide, and of course for the water itself.


They Service different types of water. 

AQUAE Basic
Oxygenated, ReStructured, Energized
$0.50 a Gallon

AQUAE Mineral/AQUAE Alkaline
Alkalized OR mineralized, Oxygenated, ReStructured, Energized
$1.00 a gallon

AQUAE A.M.O.R.E
Alkalized, mineralized, Oxygenated, ReStructured, Energized
$1.50 a Gallon

You can also add more minerals to help specific things for +$0.50 a gallon.
Nails and hair support, Bone or joint support, even weight loss.
One thing that I haven't necessarily noticed, but other people definitely have, is that the water also helps hydrate more effectively.

The set up for the water can be costly, but you can get it in different ways. We bought one of their glass jugs, that has a simple stand on our counter top.

For those interested they also sell vitamins, essential oils and other health supplements.

Sure they give off a very new age vibe, and if you like that, then you will for sure love this place. Even if you aren't into that, I would still advise checking the place out. 
Honestly, I'm a picky water drinker. Costa Mesa has nasty water out of the sink. and the brita filters, for me, taste too soft. I don't like it. So for the last few months, we had been drinking water bottles. Not only is that expansive, but the plastic bottles build up fast. So finding this place was a blessing. Cheap, cost effective, water that I liked, and is better for me than regular water. What out of that doesn't sound pleasing?

Oh how Californian are we now :p

No comments:

Post a Comment