Saturday, February 14, 2015

Just a little Valentines


I'm so happy that Valentines day happened on a Saturday this year.
Last year, although we had a nice dinner out. I was disappointed that we didn't do more. We were still new to the area, I was just getting out of my funk, and I was 20lbs heavier.
This year, I'm lighter, happier, and got to spend the whole day with my Valentine.
also my hubby surprised me with a gift and we had a gift card to a nice restaurant Seasons 52.


Last year has been full of changes, and this Valentine's Day is like a commemoration of how much we have been through, and how much stronger we are now then even a few months ago,
and that in itself made this day special.

I would also like to mention a personal feat. I have been almost a full month off wheat, although it should be all corn as well, I accidentally ate some last week (it's so hard, since it's in everything). But with a holiday, I usually splurge, especially at a nice restaurant. But I kept it together and continued staying strong. Yay me!


 Now I want to take the time to talk about the wonderful man in my life.
I've honestly never met a man as intellectually interesting, with a heart for God, patience to spare, and understanding for almost every situation. He puts me first, and cares for me in way I sometimes don't fully appreciate, but when I try to comprehend how much He does for me, it always amazes me.


(Now for some Super Cheese)
We are like two different puzzle pieces, with different images on them, but fit perfectly together. Of course there are rough patches, but we connect so well sometimes, its ridiculous.

I honestly hope everyone finds their puzzle piece. Their other half. Their partner in crime.
Love is a risk, but you only live once, and living with regret is a terrible thing.


So if you do find you Valentine, in this crazy thing called life, hold on to them, put them first, and make them happy.

That's my personal insight for you all this valentines Day


No comments:

Post a Comment