Friday, December 19, 2014

Parties Parties and Parties!!!

The last christmas party I was at, was probably a family function or in high school.
Well I am officially back on planet earth!

My first ugly sweater party.
Our Churches' creative arts volunteer party.
AND I finally got to host my first community group gathering/christmas party.

All of this has been a huge blessing! and tons of fun :)

The ugly sweater party felt a little like a college party since it was mostly a bunch of college kids and a few friends from group. But it was a fun experience. Michael even participated in beer pong, haha.
Our Friend Liz from group hosted with her roommate. Nice apartment complex with a fairly large 2 bedroom apartment.
One that I visited again a week later for girls night with Liz, Arielle, Megan and I.
A nice intimate affair, featuring wine, Manicures and the movie 'Just Married' :)


The volunteer party the next day, was filled with a ton of people I didn't know. But it was nice getting to know some more people from the church and join a giant White Elephant exchange.


Last, but not least, the Christmas party I hosted for our Community group.
I literally spent two days baking and still ran around with a chicken with my head cut off getting things together. I so should have pre-prepared better. Without blaming, a few friends were supposed to help out and bailed, so things took a bit longer.

Thankfully the party went fantastic! almost everyone from our group came at one point, and we all had a wonderful time! it was such a blessing having everyone here at our home, enjoying the food we made and having a blast with one another.
So far its been an amazing holiday season.





















No comments:

Post a Comment