Tuesday, December 30, 2014

New Years Eve Nails!!!


New Years Eve is that one time where you get full permission and understanding to wear as much glitter as you want/can. Ha! I decided to go full out and be prepared for the night... with my nails that is :)
The picture above shows off the layers I used, and like any good blogger, I'm going to explain myself.
I wanted something glittery with different colors and sizes, without overdoing it, and that called for a few different polishes.

First you go with a solid, or a couple layers of an iridescent polish. I wanted a light undertone, so I went with the green iridescent polish, which gave it that extra sheen.
I added small pink sparkles, because I didn't want the pink to be overbearing, just a nice accent color.
The picture looks like the third bottle is a white sparkle polish, but its actually very fine multi color/iridescent sparkles. It added the perfect sparkle sheen, a great filler, and a good sparkle polish, even on its own.
Last but not least, the chunky blue confetti polish, it added the perfect final touch to the whole thing. 

There you go, the perfect multi-color glitter party nails for your New Years Eve bash! 
(unless you don't like them, then just do something else, lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment