Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Guess what... My Mother Is The Best!

So guess what, yea you guessed it, because you read the title, but I'm still going to say it...

MY MOTHER IS THE BEST!

I know everyone says it, but I am so blessed to have this woman as my mother, I honestly think she is the best!
She has always been there for me, and she has given up so much for me.
She cares for everyone, she has reached out to my friends in many ways. 
She has always supported Michael and I's relationship, even when she was disappointed or didn't approve of choices we made when we were young, she still stood by us and always encouraged us through God.
She has been dealt some pretty tough shit through her life, and even though it hasn't all gone over smoothly, she has survived, and came out even stronger in her life and in her faith,
and it just amazes me.

She blesses us with her marvelous cooking skills, and even when funds are low, she still finds a way to come visit when she can.
She is the only mother I know of that comes over for sleepovers. Where we talk, watch movies, sometimes drink and paint our nails. Sometimes going out shopping together.
For her birthday I took her out and we got her nose pierced.

This woman has raised me, and been my mother, but yet has also turned out to be one of my best friends.

As family, of course we get tired of each other, have fights or get snippy at each other.
but all things considering, she is the most incredible woman I've ever met and I'm so blessed to be her child.

Happy mothers day to all the mothers out there, but most of all, to my Mom. 



No comments:

Post a Comment