Monday, June 23, 2014

Montana in Pictures

End of May, we drove to Montana for five and a half days for Michael's Cousin's wedding. First time the whole family on his mothers side was all together since I joined the family.
I ended up taking the family photos and helped in taking the wedding photos as well.
All-in-all the whole trip ended up coming to around 3,000 photos, and I know its quality over quantity, but I must admit, I am pretty proud of some of the wedding photos I took. It was really nice to be able to help out and contribute in a way I know how. I pushed myself so hard that day (I went home early at the point of tears, I was in so much pain) but it was worth it. I just wish i was able to enjoy the reception a bit more.
Anyways, without getting into anything else,
here is...

Our week to and from Montana in Pictures (because I'm lazy) :p

Trip There.
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6

No comments:

Post a Comment