Monday, February 17, 2014

BIRCHBOX - February 2014 Edition

February, Birchbox came Thursday. Gotta admit, compared the January's Birchbox, the samples seemed pretty small, which just made me realize that birchbox probably doesn't control the product sizes. Which is understandable, but disappointing when they give you a sample with only the amount of a one time use.

But hey, it's still quite exciting :)

 This month Birchbox teamed up with USweekly to produce - Step and Repeat:



Benefit Cosmetics: Big Easy, Complexion Perfector.


OPI: Sheer Tint in I Can Teal You Like Me.


Dr. Brandt: Pores No More, and Agave: Healing Oil Treatment for hair.


Benefit Cosmetics: Fakeup, Under eye Concealer 


Surprisingly the Fake up and Pores no more matched my skin exactly. I've only used them once, so I don't have a full opinion yet, but so far I actually prefer the fake up compared to the under eye concealer I have been using.
The OPI Tint was ok, not my flavor, to me it looks kinda like I accidentally stained my nails when wearing blue nail polish, so plain I'm not a huge fan of, but I think it would be pretty neat over another color, so I'll be trying that.

I haven't had a chance to try the rest, since there is only about one use in the Agave hair treatment and Big Easy, I'm saving them.

No comments:

Post a Comment