Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Night out with the Red Bow Heels

Went out the other night with my husband to eat and grab a coffee. It was a pretty random outing, considering we were in our casual clothes and on our computers at home until 7pm when we decided to go out :p 
Since it was a night outing and we don't do that often I decided to wear my somewhat new red bow heels and mini skirt... I love how the heels look, but hate how they fit. I have a hard time putting them on, they seem to fit good at first but they're a little big.
Now, I am a huge fan of pumps, but have a hard time wearing them, with my diabetes and joint problems, wearing heels can be painful right from the start, not to mention I have weak ankles... doesn't really help much. I have such a hard time understanding how women can go out clubbing in stilettos or pumps, least of all walking everywhere like celebs do. I have to keep reminding myself that they don't have feet problems like I do, but I still wonder how different is it really, ya know?
my dreams of being a supermodel were never very realistic anyways :p lol. But it would still be nice to not be in pain going shopping at the mall... standing in line at a theme park, or just wearing some heels out to dinner with my husband.
Another down side of pain is it wears thin on your patience and nerves, so not all our outings are fun, littered with rainbows and unicorns :p but we had a good dinner at Red Lobster.  My favorite thing, the highlight of every visit, is the $7 bowl of Heck-yes-lobster-bisque!!!


The shoes are from Charlotte Russe, so they're not great quality, but they are what I can afford. I think it's safe to say I wont be wearing them much.

1 comment: