Saturday, October 20, 2012

Back in the Game

FINALLY In the mood to write something up. I missed last months MMH and I just figured I would skip one since I'm so late, so I'll try better to remember this months. 
With Michael's new job, we were able to get my WoW account back up and running so I've been kinda stuck on that, especially since Mists of Pandaria came out, been extra busy with that... at least on the computer :p...gosh I need to get out more.

Anyways you may not understand I thing I'm about to say, but hey WoW is apart of my life so I'm going to take a little time to talk about.

I'm not a great player or anything, Michael helps me out on a lot of the technical stuff for raiding and such, but I really only raid for the achievements, I do enjoy it sometimes, its just high stress and you usually have to deal with a lot of elitist jerks (people who expect you to play perfectly otherwise you're a shit player... so basically a bunch a guys with sticks up there asses :p ) but sometimes what you get out of it is worth it. Other then that I love to PVP (Player Vs. Player), Alterac Valley is my favorite battleground, and maybe its because its one of the ones that the Alliance are best at.

With MoP coming out I haven't been able to try the new BG's yet, too busy leveling, gearing, and doing other stuff that needs to be done, lets just say a lot of stuff got changed around with the new expansion and now you have to do a bunch of repeatable quests called "dailies" daily to get rep so that you can do more dailies to get good gear for raiding and other things, also a couple of professions are a bit more involved, like cooking. Now you have your own farm, and you grow crops too for cooking.

One thing that's nice for me is the dungeons aren't as hard as they made them in Cata (the last expansion) i think hard fights and mechanics should mostly be left for raids, so I'm glad a lot of the heroics are a bit easier.
2 weeks ago I reached 90, I was the first in the guild to do some, and I'm pretty sure I'm the first in the guild to be geared enough to do LFR (looking for raid) so I feel pretty accomplished, so other then dailies this week I've been working on Pet Battling, which is kinda weird, everyone talks about how its so much like pokemon, and I don't really care for it, its tiring, but there are a lot of achievements so its something I need to do.

MoP wise... I love the expansion, everyone for months talked about how stupid it was going to be, how stupid playing panda's was... but really, there pretty kick-ass, the graphics are pleasing to the eye, the area's are beautiful, the dailies, and dungeons are fun. I thought cata was fun, but at the same time very scattered, I feel like this storyline is pulled together and tied in, without being everywhere. I did like what they did with cata, but the areas where all in different places, so you had to take portals everywhere and sometimes it took forever to get from one place to another, and the heroics and raids were effing difficult :\ which was cool for awhile....but I still haven't gotten 50% of the achievements I need. also the areas got tiring to quest in quick, you never really wanted to finish an area.
so I like the changes they made.

Even though I haven't written much lately... to tell you the truth I don't have much more to say, been a bit cooped up here for the last few weeks, haven't really done anything else... other then deal with health issue's. I was supposed to go out yesterday with my mother to spend some time together but the night before i got sick, really bad sore throat all night, so were hoping to do something tomorrow.

Its gotten really cold over here, one week I'm wearing shorts and a casual short sleeved shirt, then then next it just dropped and my fingers are freezing off and I'm playing wow snuggled in a blanket with my fuzzy socks and my asymmetrical or a Hoodie (which BTW I never wear socks unless I'm cold or I'm wearing tennis shoes which i never wear) so i hope it lets up a little, I don't wanna be feeling this weather for another month :p

Oh before I go, please pray we can get out car licensed and insured soon so me and Michael can do things, that a new car would come our way, and that the financial blessings would keep pouring in.
Thank You Lord for all that you have given us!

Well that's all I got for today, hopefully I'll be writing soon of some fun outings I've had this month :)
until then, God bless!


No comments:

Post a Comment