Saturday, April 28, 2012

Tattoo's. Likes, Dislikes and Wants

Time to talk about Tattoo's.
I've been thinking about getting a body-wide tattoo. No disrespect to anyone, but I find that most people who have a lot of different tattoos in different areas that cover there body just look not well put together and...weird. I'm an artistic person, I'm all for tattoos, especially body-wide ones, but I feel like they should flow. Things should work together, be in sync, while sometimes scattered tattoo's work, a lot of times it doesn't look artistic and it just looks like clutter. But lets not forget the category of tats that are just soooooo awesome, but you would never get them, im sure everyone has seen tats like that.

I'm going to point out two other things I dont care for. 1.) Neck and upper chest tattoo's. I do like a few I have seen, I have an example below, but a lot look very overwhelming and cluttered, it seems like it is a very popular place to get a tattoo, but honestly, I feel like its a mistake, its like your wearing a permanent turtleneck/ shirt, which then looks crappy when you want to wear a dress or a nice shirt, anything other then a plain shirt. So I know its for some people, but I find it unflattering, just not my cup of tea.
2.) Symmetry. Now I'm not a fan of symmetry, I feel like it can be very unartistic, deff not ALL the time, but a lot of the time, it's boring.
I am not saying any absolutes, I am not talking about ALL these kinds of tattoo's so
please don't take offense, this is my blog and my opinion, you don't have to agree.
btw i am mostly talking about Women, i don't have a defined view of man with tats.

So far I have one tattoo, its on my hip and its small, its a memory/symbolism tattoo, but its mostly hidden so I would be able to do a body tattoo around. if it was on my wrist, chest, neck, tramp stamp, that would be diff unless I did a bodywide tat that would integrate into it. 
but, thankfully it is hidden, and i dont have to worry about doing something similer on the rest of my body.

This is the tattoo I already have. Of course the blue rose is a bit brighter.
I got this tattoo on the last day of my honeymoon, the date is when I got married and Blue Bird symbolizes my husband who I would call my blue bird every so often because of his blue eyes.

Below are some of the tats I love. Now what I'm actually thinking of doing on me, I've explained a few, but also I'm thinking of getting a bow tramp stamp, a big one, I love bows, and I think it would be adorable, and flattering.

I would love to hear your thoughts about the pictures I've posted below, faves, dislikes, etc!


Now I would like to showcase some Tattoo art that I admire and love, just pictures I have found, I hope to post more later because these are just my most recent finds, but you can kinda get a sense for what i like.



1: This is one Neck/Upper chest Tat that is beautiful!

2:
3:
4: Pretty amazing work.

5: I'd want this, I would get it just a bit thicker though.

6:

7: Told my husband he should do something like this but with motherboard or robot underneath :)

8:

9:

10:
11: White ink is so interesting, opens up a whole new door :)

12:

13: I think this is Beautiful!

14: I love snow white, i thought this was pretty cool

15: This is prob my fave wings tat iv seen so far.

16: UV tat :) 

17:

18: My other body wide tat that I've been thinking of getting is something like this all over but without the flowers


19: This is an example of symmetry that I like

20:

21:

22:

23:

24:

No comments:

Post a Comment