Friday, April 13, 2012

A Few Vintage Treasures.

Im been going to antique stores and thrift shops since i was 6, i love the stuff. saved up my allowance to get a something great every once and awhile, and here are some of my treasures.

                                     love this bag i got 5 years ago at Salvation army for 15$            


       pic on the left: Snake ring i bought at an antique store in Florida. Pic on the right: the bow bracelet my mother had gotten from an antique store before she had me and gave it to me, and the bangle i got at  a thrift store at some point, the bracelet on the far right is also a bracelet i got from my mother, only i think its a gemstone bracelet she had gotten awhile ago.
                             
The left is a rhinestone bracelet i have had for many many years, i dont really remember where i had gotten it, it might have been another antique item my mom had gotten from an antique store and given to me, and on the right is a mother of pearl compact that i dug up in an antique store near where i used to live. also had wanted a compact but they were always to expensive and never in good condition, i got this is great condition for under 20$ :)


 the bracelet is another one my mother had, which i think she had gotten from her grandmother. and the necklace i had gotten from an antique store years ago and restrung.

this is just a couple piece's of what i own, im sure i will post more later as i use stuff :)



No comments:

Post a Comment