Sunday, May 3, 2015

Just a Little Recap

Books, Video Games, Doctors visits, TV shows, planning trips, WoW. 
Just the many things that have kept me busy and distant from blogging.

Over the past month I've had 7 doctor's appointments, including a biopsy and an MRI.

I've read 3 books.

Had an amazing trip into LA with some photographers in our Church.


I've been planning our 2 trips to Michigan over the summer.

I attended a 27 hour Marvel movie marathon, for the debut of Age of Ultron. (see previous post)

I've spent a little time with friends and family, as one of my cousins from Chicago came to visit.

My girl cousins on my mothers side and i
I had been wanting to find The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker for a couple years now, to finish it. Since when I was a kid, and never got to. Now I found one and bought it, and have been playing it for the last week.

And of course the other occasional distractions, like TV shows, WoW, Ruby Etta (my dog), Trying to figure out what I'm meant to do with my life...etc etc

for some reason blogging does not come easy to me. Almost a whole month went by, as I reminded myself to get on here and do this, that I procrastinated and kept on doing some of these other things.
it is something I kinda have to force myself to do.
A reason why I know I'll never be a popular blogger, or blog as a profession.
But I guess it is, what it is.

Just a little update for you all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment