Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Ipsy - September 2014 Edition

September Ipsy review (or not)

This review is a bit different, for a few reasons. 
The main reason... I haven't used any of the products :p
reasons-
1. Trying different face cleaners and lotions, isn't my thing. although they both smell good.
2. The dark red lip gloss is nice, but in my opinion it needs a good lipstick to go under it and I haven't found the right outfit to wear it with yet.
3. The silver eyeliner is cool, but not my style. Seems like a great product to use for a night out on the town, but I'm not really a partier and when I do go out for the night, I usually don't tend to wear shimmery, glittery or silver colors. although it doesn't seem bright or shiny, it just seems like a light gray. 

I'm sorry for the lackluster review, I just thought I would rather write honestly, then make up nice things to say about the products.

Thanks for understanding.
Until Next Time!



No comments:

Post a Comment