Sunday, July 27, 2014

21 and a Week

The week following my 21st birthday was great! 

It started with an awesome brunch at Bayside with the hubby. Which I must say, was excellent!!! 
Bottomless Mimosa's for the win!


Then that week my father came for his second visit. We didn't get as much time together as the earlier visit in june, but we had just as lovely a time :)
Monday when he flew in, he took me out to celebrate my birthday at the Queen Mary in Long Beach,  Just the two of us. It was a wonderful time exploring the ship, and easting at Chelsea's chowder house. Tried 2 drinks. We had some time to kill after that so we decided to cross the bridge and explore Long Beach further west, around the coast before heading back.



Tuesday we decided to take advantage of Taco Tuesday at a little pub a few miles away from us that had great reviews on Yelp called 'The Wild Goose Tavern'. Which I must say, I can't wait to go back and get the Taco's again, because they were fantastic! I tried my first real margarita and hated it, but I loved my second drink. I also got a burger, which was pretty impressive for the small tavern it was. Definitely going back, we had a great time!


 Thursday was the last day we got to hangout before my father's flight back Friday. We decided to drive down to Laguna Beach, a new experience for the both of us. We drove around a bit, ate at the Watermarc, Tried 3 drinks. Then we walked around a bit before heading back


It was so nice to be able to celebrate this landmark in life with my father. Of course I wish we were able to do more, see more, and spend more time together, but we had a good time together :) and it was the perfect way to continue celebrating my 21st!


No comments:

Post a Comment