Sunday, January 27, 2013

The 2 Week Update, and the Time for Change

Last night was a night to remember, the end to and era you could say.
This year starts a year of many changes, starting with making sure to get to bed by 12, and waking up earlier, whether I have something to do that day or not... and that starts tonight, because last night my husband and I had an all-nighter playing WoW. It wasn't because we wanted to party all night or anything, it was because we had a mission. 
All-in-all, we didn't achieve our mission till 6:38 am, at that point it was getting light outside :p lol definitely something we won't be doing again for quite awhile.
Honestly, just woke up a half an hour ago, haha.

Anyways, I wanted to apologize for the lack of blogging, I've been in a kind of funk the last couple weeks where even though stuff has been happening, I haven't wanted to write about it.
So here I am back after the last forceful blog post, forcing myself to write another one before i go slightly crazy.

So lets shortly go over what's happened recently:

This last week my husband's been home, because he got laid off on monday. They thought that the next website job would be in by now but its not, so please pray for that website job to pull through soon or another job opening, since we cant really survive without the income.

I've started looking for a job, still not sure what I want to do as far as a career, so its nothing big, but I'm putting applications out in the world of retail.

Last wednesday was my disability hearing, quite scary since I've never dealt with lawyers, judges, or courts, and I don't really have any way of telling whether it went well or not, so its all in God's hands, if I don't get it, oh well, if I do, its a blessing.
It was nice though that my mother came down to support me and we went to lunch after, so it was really nice to see her, although it was her birthday on friday and I really wish we had the finances to at least been able to take her out to lunch. But she understands.

Trip planning has been going well, I have everything loosely planned out at the moment, and the trip in June is really starting to come together, it's really exciting, just hopefully I will get a job soon and Michael's job will start back up, so we will be ok financially.

*giggle* I guess this is noteworthy, in the last 2 weeks Michael and I have watched all 7 and a half seasons of How I Met Your Mother :) wasn't what I thought it was about, which actually I'm glad, we ended up really liking it.

All-in-all things have been pretty low key, we have gone out to get sushi once, Starbucks a few times, and Denny's just the other day, but other then that, we have just been home, chilling, or exploring the area a bit.

Right now our goals are, to cut back on going out, eat healthier, loosing weight will hopefully entail, get to bed by 12, and wake up earlier, every day even weekends, for me to get a job, us to save up for the trip, of course take care of my health. I've let go of trying to make friends, maybe its not what God has for me in this time and season, and that's ok, maybe someday.

Anyways for now I think thats it, Happy January Everyone! I hope you all had a good start to the year. I'm hoping to be blogging more frequently, so I'll talk to you all next time.
oh and if you feel led to, please send us some prayer over our situation, much appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment